Simple Solution Urine Destroyer is formulated to breakdown old, dried in stains. The Simple Solution formula has been specifically designed to clean mess from pets such as vomit, urine and faeces, completely ridding your home of odours and discouraging pets from repeat marking. You don't need a miracle to remove stubborn pet stains and odours - just a Simple Solution.
- Specially formulated to break down urine proteins hidden in your carpet
- Gets the urine stain out and permanently removes the urine smell instead of just masking it
- Safe to use on carpets, upholstery, hard surfaces, cement and all other water-safe surfaces
- Safe for use around pets and children when used as directed
More than just an ordinary deodoriser, Simple Solution completely eliminates all organic stains and odours. We're talking urine, vomit, faeces, blood, dirt, grass, red wine, juice, coffee, tea, baby formula... and more. Matter of fact, Simple Solution works the first time, every time, guaranteed! That's because Simple Solution combines advanced cleansers with beneficial bacteria and enzymes. This combination provides a powerful punch yet is safe to use on carpets, upholstery, pet bedding, clothing, tile, concrete, brick and any other water-safe surface. Better yet, all the ingredients in Simple Solution are non-toxic and are harmless to pets and people.
Prior to use, test on an inconspicuous area and let dry to test for colour change. For wood flooring, please follow the supplier's recommendations.
1. Saturate the soiled and surrounding area. Cover 2x the size of the mess.
2. Wait for 10 minutes. Blot excess moisture with a colour-safe cloth.
3. Allow to dry. This may take 24-48 hours. When the area is dry, the stain and odour will disappear.
If the area is dry but an odour persists, the odour source was not completely penetrated. Re-treat and be sure to completely saturate the soiled area to penetrate the odour source.
Volume: 1L bottle with flip top lid
Safe for use on carpets, upholstery, bedding, clothing and any other water-safe surfaces. Not suitable for use on wool or leather.
In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. Keep this and all cleaning products out of reach of children and animals.