The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is designed for large cats and small dogs. It reads their existing microchip (or for unmicrochipped pets, can be used with
SureFlap RFID Pet Collar Tags
), unlocking only for your pet and leaving intruder animals at the door.
- Larger size - suitable for cats and small dogs
- Curfew mode - set lock and unlock times to keep pets inside
- Compatible with all microchips or SureFlap RFID Pet Collar Tags (sold separately)
- Simple one-button programming
- Selective entry only, any animal can leave but intruders are kept out
- Can be installed in doors, windows and walls (accessories may be required)
- Stores up to 32 pets - ideal for multi-pet households
- Battery powered (4 x C batteries, not included) which will last up to 12 months with normal use
- Low battery indicator light
Curfew mode allows you to set lock and unlock times and keep pets inside at certain times of day. Stores up to 32 pets. To fit through the pet door, your pet's shoulders should ideally be no wider than 170mm and the circumference of their waistline at its widest point should be no more than 518mm.
Large cats and small dogs who need to be kept inside at certain times of day.
Flap Dimensions: W178 x H170 mm
Installation/Hole Dimensions: W207 x H234 mm