Specially developed floating food sticks for a healthy, balanced diet for pond fish when the water temperatures are cold in autumn and spring.
- Ideal for feeding when the water temperature is below 10 degrees centigrade
- Easily digestible food, with a high proportion of high-quality wheatgerm
- Rich in fibre - optimally suited to the reduced metabolic rate of pond fish in the colder seasons
- Optimum conditioning for hibernation
- Revitalises fish quickly following hibernation
- Also recommended for Koi and other demanding fish
- High-quality resealable plastic bag protects the food from harmful effects such as sunlight, air and dampness. This means important ingredients are protected and the food is kept fresh, making sure your fish get the best possible nutrition