Dog barrier to close off the access to certain rooms, stairs etc.
• Suitable for large dogs as well
• Metal, varnished
• Easy fastening with 4 clamping devices (no screwing, no drilling holes)
• Closes off access to rooms, stairs etc.
• Hinged metal door opens to both sides
• Security lock can be opened and closed with one hand
• Extension elements available separately
The metal dog barrier comes with a security lock which can be opened and closed with one hand. Extension elements are available separately.
All kind of dogs. The barrier fits for doors, corridors or staircases between 75 and 85 cm wide. Extension elements (10 cm each) can be used for wider openings.
The barrier fits doors, corridors or staircases between 75 and 85 cm wide. Extension elements (10 cm each) can be used for wider openings. The gap between door and grid is not a fault. It will close when the barrier is installed permanently. After installation the barrier exerts pressure. Therefore it is essential that the opening it is meant to close is sufficiently robust.
To open the grid press the two buttons together and pull back the handle. When closing the grid, make sure the lock clicks in. With the lower doorstop you can provide additional security, or place it so that the door opens only in one direction (with stairs always away from the stairs).
Dimensions: 74.5 cm x 82 cm x 5 cm
• Do not leave the dog alone with the new device when introducing it. Make sure it has become used to the protective grid and accepts its restrictions.
• When using the grid with puppies make sure that they cannot put their head through the grid (danger of injury). Place a cover over the grid if necessary.
• Check that the grid fits correctly – daily if possible.
• The protective grid is not suitable for outdoor use.
• The protective grid may not be used if parts are missing or damaged.
• Faulty installation can also be dangerous.
• Do not install the protective grid in front of windows.