Urine Off Cat & Kitten 3.78l
Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula is the #1 Veterinarian recommended product for pet urine odor and stain removal. In the past, pet urine odor and stains were nearly impossible to eliminate. Now, with Urine Off, you can permanently eliminate your pet’s urine odor and stains from virtually any surface. Urine Off has been awarded USDA BioPreferred designation as a USDA Certified Biobased Product. Urine Off is a revolutionary biotechnology product that eliminates urine odor and stains at the source, permanently. Urine Off uses a combination of naturally occurring micro-organisms and their enzymes to digest the uric acid crystals (which produce urine’s pungent aroma) as well as urea (the sticky substance in urine) and proteins (which promote pathogen growth).
Can be used on:
- Furniture and mattresses
- Litter boxes
- Concrete floors, hardwood floors, tiles and other hard surfaces
- Clothing, bed linen and towels
- Carpet, rugs and upholstery
Removes both old and fresh urine stains and odours permanently, from virtually any surface.
Tackles even the strongest tom cat odours.
Contains pheromone blockers to help discourage marking.
For Cat's and Kittens over 6 weeks old
Water, non-pathogenic bacteria, enzymes, detergent, fragrance. Contains Enzymes: May produce an allergic reaction. Contains less than 5% anionic surfactant and fragrance.
General Directions: Shake well before using.
For best results use a Urine Off Urine Finder Light to locate odour causing deposits. Do not mix with other cleaners. Store in a cool location.
1. Always check an inconspicuous area for colourfastness.
2. Absorb fresh urine with absorbant pad or paper towel.
3. It is essential to saturate the solied areas past the edge of the stain.
4. Allow Urine Off to work: Fresh deposits- a few minutes. Old stains- cover area with plastic and allow it to remain overnight. Old stains/deposits may require multiple treatments.
5. Remove residues with water.
Hard surfaces: Scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build up.
Carpet/Fabric: Always spot clean with Urine Off before shampooing. Urine spreads 2-4 times the size of the surface mark as it soaks into pad and subfloor. Urine Off must contact all urine soiled areas to work. Note: Uric acid can damage dye in some fibres. You may see a difference in the colour if the fibre is damaged, although the urine is removed.
DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR PETS!