General Directions: Shake well before using. DO NOT DILUTE.
For best results use a Urine Off Urine Finder Light to locate odour causing deposits. Do not mix with other cleaners. Store in a cool location.
1. Always check an inconspicuous area for colourfastness.
2. Absorb fresh urine with absorbant pad or paper towel.
3. It is essential to saturate the solied areas past the edge of the stain.
4. Allow Urine Off to work: Fresh deposits- a few minutes. Old stains- cover area with plastic and allow it to remain overnight. Old stains/deposits may require multiple treatments.
5. Remove residues with water.
Hard surfaces: Scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build up.
Carpet/Fabric: Always spot clean with Urine Off before shampooing. Urine spreads 2-4 times the size of the surface mark as it soaks into pad and subfloor. Urine Off must contact all urine soiled areas to work. Note: Uric acid can damage dye in some fibres. You may see a difference in the colour if the fibre is damaged, although the urine is removed.
DO NOT SPRAY ON HUMANS OR PETS!