The original Vetbed®, authentic animal bedding is the market leader in veterinary bedding for dogs and cats. It was first sold over 15 years ago to professionals such as the veterinary trade, kennels and catteries. Vetbed® is machine washable and quick drying with benefits for both young and old animals. It allows excellent heat retention and unique drainage properties enabling it to remain dry even after 'little accidents'.
Vetbed® can be taken anywhere and is particularly good at aiding travel sick animals, it helps them to settle in a strange environment whilst keeping them warm and secure. Independent tests have proved that in spite of its luxurious fell Vetbed® has tremendous strength and durability. Non-Slip backing, ideal for use in cars, pet baskets, polished flooring and tiles. Vetbed® has now become widespread in domestic use and is the favourite choice for dog and cat owners in the UK and abroad.
- Younger Animals: Keeping them safe and warm, the special drainage properties ensure they stay dry and warm even in the event of an accident.
- Older Animals: Enjoy a far higher degree of comfort and mobility with constant warmth from the heat retaining properties of the fibres.
- Recumbent Animals: Vets recommend the product to recumbent animals requiring hospitalisation or pre/ post operative care.
- Birth Stage: Keeps the mother and baby warm and dry whilst retaining body heat, and reducing the risk of hypothermia. The texture gives comfort and security and encourages mobility in the younger by aiding grip.
- Vetbed®’s higher bulk, greater resilience, unique drainage properties and superb heat retention makes it distinct from all other dog beds on the market.