Vet's Kitchen Salmon & Potato Complete Balanced Dog Food for Healthy Skin & Coat.
Recipe by Vet Joe Inglis.
I'm passionate about feeding natural, high quality foods to our pets. In the surgery I see what a difference diet can make to our pets' health and happiness. That's why I created Vet's Kitchen foods using the very best natural, hypoallergenic ingredients. Plus I've used my veterinary understanding of specific ingredients to help enhance & maintain your pet's health.
In this recipe I've used:
- High quality fresh salmon for healthy protein.
- Potato for easily digestible energy.
- Omega 3 oils from fish oil for healthy skin, coat and immune system.
- Natural glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints.
- Natural prebiotics for healthy digestion.
From my veterinary experience I believe that this food will help your pet stay fit, healthy and happy - and from my experience as a dog owner I'm confident your dog will love it as much as my dog does!
Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS.
P.S. Feeding concentrated Vet's Kitchen food is not only healthy for your dog, it is also great value, costing around 3 times less per day than traditional dog foods!
- 36% delicious salmon
- Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin, coat and immune system
- Allergenix to help protect against allergies
- Live probiotics for healthy digestion
- Glucosamine & chondroitin for healthy joints
- Hypoallergenic with no wheat, beef or soya
- No artificial colours or flavours
Salmon (min. 24%), Potato (min. 24%), Salmon Meal (min. 15%), Brown Rice, Sugar Beet Pulp, Oats, Salmon Oil (3.7%), Brewers Yeast, Poultry Digest, Chicken Fat, Pork Digest, Minerals, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Marigold Flowers, Carrot, Apple, Seaweed, Nucleotides (0.05%), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) (450mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS) (450mg/kg), Glucosamine (340mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulphate (240mg/kg), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene.
Protein: 24%, Oil: 12%, Fibre: 3.5%, Ash: 7%, Vitamin A: 14,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3: 1,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherol acetate): 100 iu/kg, Copper (as cupric sulphate & cupric chelate of amino acids hydrate): 21 mg/kg
Small Dog (5-10kg): 100g-150g per day.
Medium Dog (11-25kg): 150g-350g per day.
Large Dog (26-40kg): 350g-550g per day.
Ensure fresh drinking water is always available.
Our unique high-density formula is packed with healthy natural ingredients and energy, meaning smaller meals will satisfy your dog - and help each bag last longer