Vet's Kitchen Senior 7+ Years Salmon & Brown Rice Complete Balanced Dog Food for Health in Older Dogs.
Recipe by Vet Joe Inglis.
I'm passionate about feeding natural, high quality foods to our pets. In the surgery I see what a difference diet can make to our pets' health and happiness, particularly for growing puppies. That's why I created Vet's Kitchen foods using the very best natural, hypoallergenic ingredients. This senior diet is specifically designed for the needs of older dogs, with less protein and fat, and extra natural ingredients such as fish oils to help maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Lower protein and fat to meet the metabolic requirements of older dogs.
- Added Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oils which can benefit skin, coat and immune system. Omega 3 oils may also improve mental abilities in older dogs.
- Added taurine, an essential amino acid vital for the hearts of older dogs.
- High levels of glucosamine and chrondroitin to help maintain healthy joints.
- Prebiotics and nucleotides for maintaining healthy digestion and immune system as your dog ages.
From my veterinary experience I believe that this food will help your older dog stay fit, healthy and happy for many years to come.
Joe Inglis BVSc MRCVS.
P.S. Feeding concentrated Vet's Kitchen food is not only healthy for your dog, it is also great value, costing around 3 times less per day than traditional dog foods!
Salmon (min. 24%), Brown Rice (min. 24%), Salmon Meal (min. 15%), Oats, Potato, Sugar Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Poultry Digest, Minerals, Salmon Oil, Brewers Yeast, Pork Digest, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Taurine (900mg/kg), Nucleotides, Marigold Flowers, Glucosamine (680mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS), Chondroitin Sulphate (480mg/kg), Carrot, Apple, Seaweed, L-Carnitine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Beta Carotene.
- Free from beef
- Not tested on animals
- Free from wheat
- Free from soya\soybeans
- Free from additives
- Free from artificial colours
- Free from artificial flavours
Protein: 22%, Oil: 9.5%, Fibre: 3.5%, Ash: 7.5%, Vitamin A: 16,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3: 1,100 iu/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherol acetate): 120 iu/kg, Copper (as cupric sulphate & cupric chelate of amino acids hydrate): 20 mg/kg
Store in a cool dry place.