Using as a daily natural calmant for anxious or nervous dogs, or before stressful situations such as fireworks or car journeys. It provides naturally calming & settling qualities that support both the mental and physical well-being or dogs.
Nutritionally balanaced specialised blends
High in essential fatty acids
Natural cleansing properties to detoxify
Rose petals, Lavender, Devils claw, Orange flowers< Skullcap, Astragalus & lime flower.
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Devil's claw- Is a herb well known for its ability to help ease aches & pains but it can ease stress & tension as well.
- Skullcap- is a vitamin packed herb with pronounced calming properties. it helps with anxiety & restlessness & is particularly effective with helping to ease the panic & trembling associated with fears & phobias.
- Astragalus- Anxious dogs tend to have a suppressed immune system & stressed nervous dogs are prone to picking up infections, Astragalus is well known for supporting the immune system.
- Lime flowers- A natural calmant to help with stress, tension & anxiety. It also helps support blood pressure and general muscle movement.
- Orange flowers- Also helps with calming , soothing & promotes emotional balance.
- Lavender- Has been used for centuries as a natural calming & settling herb, Helping your pooch to cope with modern life, as well as stressful situations & traveling long distances.
- Rose petals- Are not only calming but promote on uplifting, positive feeling. Beneficial for dogs that feel anxious but also down & depressed. Would be suitable for dogs who become nervous during stays at kennels.
1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750 ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: do not serve this product hot!
You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!