Helping to support immune & Digestive systems and general well-being, this is the perfect 'feel good' tonic & treat for dogs.
Nutritionally balanced specialized blends
Formulated for general well-being
Rich in vitamins & minerals
Calendula, dill, dandelion, gingseng & skullcap
All herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Calendula- Rich in vitamin A and in essential oils that combine to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Dill- Conatains many minerals and amino acids that have aniti oxidant properties. Also helps towards aiding digestion & reducing gas.
- Dandelion- Rich in vit A,C,D,E,K&B complex and high in anti oxidant. Also helps flush toxins and impurities from the body.
- Ginseng- A natural energy booster for the phisical body as well as supporting the immune system. Some say its a super tonic that aids mental clarity and sense of well-being.
- Skullcap- Vitamin packed herb with pronounced nerve calming properties. It also has a natural properties that help towards minimizing anxiety and restlessness.
1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750 ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: do not serve this product hot!
You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!