Herbal tea for dogs? Are you barking? Granted, it sounds crazy at first, but the health benefits of herbal teas for humans have long been recognised, so why not let our best friends experience these too?
Helping to support immune & digestive systems and general well-being, this Woof & Brew Feel Good Blend is the perfect tonic & treat for dogs.
Like the very best human teabags, Woof and Brew’s premium pyramid bags are made from high-quality biodegradable materials and the blends use only ethically sourced herbs, which are left intact rather than ground to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Calendula - rich in vitamin A and in essential oils that combine to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Dill - contains many minerals and amino acids that have antioxidant properties. Also helps towards aiding digestion & reducing gas.
- Dandelion - rich in vitamin A, C, D, E, K & B complex and high in antioxidant. Also helps flush toxins and impurities from the body.
- Ginseng - a natural energy booster for the physical body as well as supporting the immune system. Some say its a super tonic that aids mental clarity and sense of well-being.
- Skullcap - vitamin packed herb with pronounced nerve calming properties. It also has a natural properties that help towards minimising anxiety and restlessness.
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- 1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
- 2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
- 3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: Do not serve this product hot! You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!