Herbal tea for dogs? Are you barking? Granted, it sounds crazy at first, but the health benefits of herbal teas for humans have long been recognised, so why not let our best friends experience these too?
Woof and Brew Fresh Breath contains an exclusive combination of herbs and flowers, packed into a biodegradable pyramid doggy tea bag, perfect to help keep your pooch's breath smelling sweet.
Formulated for dogs suffering from bad breath, as well as those with general oral or digestive issues, the ethically sourced herbs are left whole rather than being ground down, to give optimum nutritional benefits.
Like the very best human teabags, Woof and Brew’s premium pyramid bags are made from high-quality biodegradable materials and the blends use only ethically sourced herbs, which are left intact rather than ground to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Dill - shown to have antimicrobial action to assist in preventing oral disease.
- Lemongrass - contains essential oils to have deodorising effect on the mouth and digestive tract.
- Ginger - reduces gas production and aids food absorption.
- Fenugreek - often used to minimise symptoms of stomach. troubles, regurgitation, constipation and mouth ulcers.
- Sage - aromatic and purifying, also has anti-infective properties.
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- 1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
- 2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
- 3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: Do not serve this product hot! You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!