Herbal tea for dogs? Are you barking? Granted, it sounds crazy at first, but the health benefits of herbal teas for humans have long been recognised, so why not let our best friends experience these too?
Woof and Brew Ha-Pee Lawns contains an exclusive combination of herbs and flowers, packed into a biodegradable pyramid doggy tea bag, designed to help dogs and lawns live together ha-peely ever after!
Formulated to reduce burn patches on your lawn caused by dogs urine, the ethically sourced herbs are left whole rather than being ground down, to give optimum nutritional benefits.
Like the very best human teabags, Woof and Brew’s premium pyramid bags are made from high-quality biodegradable materials and the blends use only ethically sourced herbs, which are left intact rather than ground to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Alfalfa - vitamin and mineral rich, helps keep the urinary tract healthy
- Yucca Root - helps to neutralise the alkalinity of urine and stop the burnt patches
- Tomato Flakes - help neutralise ammonia, the prime cause of lawn burn
- Marshmallow - anti-inflammatory effect to help keep urinary tract healthy
- Dandelion - mild diuretic effect can help flush toxins from the body
- Nettle - detoxing effect on urinary system
- Golden Rod - cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- 1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
- 2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
- 3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: Do not serve this product hot! You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!
DO NOT give this product if your dog is pregnant, nursing, diabetic, has an existing illness or disease, is atopic or allergy-prone.