Herbal tea for dogs? Are you barking? Granted, it sounds crazy at first, but the health benefits of herbal teas for humans have long been recognised, so why not let our best friends experience these too?
Woof and Brew for Skin and Coat contains an exclusive combination of herbs and flowers, packed into a biodegradable pyramid doggy tea bag, to help keep your classy canine worthy of best in show!
Formulated to help maintain and enhance skin and coat condition, as well as providing support for dogs with skin allergies, the ethically sourced herbs are left whole rather than being ground down, to give optimum nutritional benefits.
Like the very best human teabags, Woof and Brew’s premium pyramid bags are made from high-quality biodegradable materials and the blends use only ethically sourced herbs, which are left intact rather than ground to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Burdock - natural antioxidant
- Dandelion - vitamin and antioxidant rich
- Flax - packed with fatty and amino acids for a shiny coat
- Nettle - iron and iodine rich
- Seaweed - provides nutritional aid for coat and pigmentation
- Rooibos - provides natural boost to immune system
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- 1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
- 2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
- 3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: Do not serve this product hot! You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!