Herbal tea for dogs? Are you barking? Granted, it sounds crazy at first, but the health benefits of herbal teas for humans have long been recognised, so why not let our best friends experience these too?
Given daily, this Woof & Brew Digestion Blend will help promote & maintain a balanced digestive tract & help soothe sensitive stomachs. Rich in flavenoids, 'adaotogen' herbs, vitamins & minerals, this blend also helps support appetites & body weight, whilst providing and nutritionally balanced supplement.
Like the very best human teabags, Woof and Brew’s premium pyramid bags are made from high-quality biodegradable materials and the blends use only ethically sourced herbs, which are left intact rather than ground to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Astragalus - a herb known mainly for its ability to support immune systems but also help with digestive systems and appetite in dogs.
- Fenugreek - has a long history of use to support a whole range of digestive issues. Also helps promote healthy appetite, food absorption and body weight.
- Lime flower - can help with flatulence and other digestive imbalances and encourages efficient and complete digestion or food.
- Ginseng - has been used in china for more than 500 years as a herb to promote mental clarity and sense or well being, But it also acts as a tonic for the digestive tract, Stimulating healthy normal digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Rooibos - a herb with an array or benefits for the immune system & allergies. Provides calming properties for stomachs and the digestive tracts.
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- 1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
- 2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
- 3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: Do not serve this product hot! You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!