Herbal tea for dogs? Are you barking? Granted, it sounds crazy at first, but the health benefits of herbal teas for humans have long been recognised, so why not let our best friends experience these too?
Woof and Brew Senior Blend contains an exclusive combination of herbs and flowers, packed into a biodegradable pyramid doggy tea bag, perfect to help support your ageing canine companion.
Formulated to support joints, maintain mobility and aid circulation, the ethically sourced herbs are left whole rather than being ground down, to give optimum nutritional benefits.
This blend can also be beneficial to dogs of any age recovering from orthopedic conditions.
Like the very best human teabags, Woof and Brew’s premium pyramid bags are made from high-quality biodegradable materials and the blends use only ethically sourced herbs, which are left intact rather than ground to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Alfalfa - vitamin/mineral rich, good detoxifier, aids digestion
- Devils Claw - anti-inflammatory effects
- Gingko - antioxidant and helps improve circulation
- Hawthorn - supports a healthy heart and circulation
- Burdock - natural antioxidant
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- 1. Add one doggy tea bag to 250ml of boiling water.
- 2. Allow to infuse for four minutes - longer if your dog prefers it stronger.
- 3. Remove the tea bag with a spoon, and either add a further 750ml of cold water and pour the contents into your dog bowl, or alternatively, allow the 250ml to cool and then pour it over your dog’s food.
Please note: Do not serve this product hot! You may also want to use the infusion to make ice cubes or jelly – dogs will lap them up!