Helping detoxify & cleanse, as well as providing a nutritional aid for pigmentation. Also rich in iron, iodine, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals & antioxidants, it supports yourdogs skin & coat, Keeping it in tip top condition & making it worthy of ' Best in show'.
Burdock, Dandelion, Flax, Nettle, Seaweed & Rooibos.
All the herbs used in our blends are left intact, rather than ground, to provide optimum nutritional benefits.
- Burdock- Natural antioxidant, contains minerals, calcium, phosphorus, iron, thiamine, silicon & riboflavin - vitB2. It has been long known to herbalists as a blood purifier and supports blood supply tot he skin, detoxifying and cleansing the skin of impurities. Its recognized as beneficial to support healthy skin.
- Dandelion- Helps to cleanse, helps to cleanse blood and liver. Rich in vita, A, C, D, E, K, &B complex and is high in anti oxidants; Which help to flush toxins and impurities from the body, including the skin.
- Flax- Packed with fatty acids, tannin's, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. The combination of active ingredients in flax helps promote a glossy, shiny coat. Dogs prone to dry, itchy skins will particularly benefit from flax.
- Nettle- Rich in iron & iodine makes it great for nutritional support & pigmentation and has been shown to help aid and support a healthy skin condition.
- Seaweed- High levels of WTS & minerals, Providing nutritional aid for coat & pigmentation. Its content of minerals such as iodine also helps with general skin condition, especially in dogs with slow metabolism.
- Rooibos- Packed with antioxidants & vit C makes it great for skin & is known as a top natural tonic for the immune system too.