ZiwiPeak Daily Cat is a premium pet food made from 100% natural, fresh, raw meat, retaining natural moisture in the can.
Cats of all ages, but ZiwiPeak Daily Cat Beef is particularly ideal for:
- Cats that are underweight and need a higher level of energy source
- Growing kittens that require higher energy input
- Cats that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats
- Cats that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues
- Cats that suffer from digestion issues
- Cats that suffer from renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD
New Zealand is known worldwide for raising the highest quality pasture raised, grass-fed beef. Grass-fed beef provides many added advantages such as higher omegas, less fat and more natural vitamins. ZiwiPeak beef is one of the cleanest, purest, beef formulations in the world. Sourced only from fully traceable, approved New Zealand farms.
Beef Meat, Beef Liver, Beef Lung, Beef Tripe, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel min. 66% Agar-Agar, Dried Kelp, Taurine
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 9.0%, Crude fat 5.5%, Crude fibre 2.0% (max.), Moisture 78% (max.), Ash 2.0% (max.), Calcium 0.30%, Phosphorus 0.24%
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Choline Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement; Minerals: Potassium Chloride, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate
It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period. For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
Adult cats: For every 3kg of body weight, feed approximately 2x85g cans per day. For kittens and pregnant/nursing females, feed approximately double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.