ZiwiPeak ‘Daily-Cat’ moist cat food is a premium pet food made from 100% natural, fresh, raw meat, retaining natural moisture in the can.
ZiwiPeak moist Venison is particularly suitable for:
- - Cats that have exhibited skin and coat problems in the past.
- - Cats that have suffered from allergic reactions to other protein sources, grains or other meats.
- - Cats that suffer from restricted mobility or who have joint issues.
- - Cats that are requiring a stricter weight control programme.
- - Cats that suffer from digestion issues.
- - Cats that suffer from Renal issues such as; chronic renal failure, urinary crystals, kidney failure, pancreatitis, IBS & IBD.
New Zealand’s premium quality, pastured, grass-fed venison is a superb protein source for cats. It’s highly digestible with plenty of connective tissue and high levels of natural chondroitin and glucosamine to support long-term mobility and joint health.
Venison and Venison Organs (Venison, Venison Liver, Venison Lung, Venison Heart, Venison Kidney, Venison Tripe, Venison Bone), Chick Peas, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Kelp, Vitamins and Minerals
Crude Protein 10.0%, Fat Content 6.0%, Crude Fibres 0.5%, Moisture 77.5%, Crude Ash 1.5%
Additives: Zinc Amino Acid Complex 89mg/kg, Copper Amino Acid Complex 20mg/kg, Manganese Amino Acid Complex 18mg/kg, Vitamin D3 11IU/kg
Feed Ziwi to your pet on a daily basis.
Adult: For every 3kg / 6.6lb of cat body weight, feed approx. 1 can per day.
Kittens and Pregnant/Nursing females: feed approx. double this amount in 2-3 feedings per day.